Tassie Tales

by - July 01, 2017

So, you think you know Tasmania?

Let's be honest, most people will choose Melbourne or Sydney when it comes to studies, travel or work. For those of you who know me well will know that I, on the other hand, have a knack for diverging from the norm.

So off I went, packed my bags and never looked back. It's hard to believe that 6 months has passed since I made the brave move to Tassie. Truthfully, I had mixed feelings at the start but I thought to myself, if it wasn't for now, then I probably won't ever make my way down here. And if it doesn't work out, then I can always fall back to the mainland.

6 months in Tassie took me to places; places that I never thought existed on Australia's backyard.
6 months in Tassie, I met some incredible people; people who shaped me for who I am today; people who joined me on this journey and made it extraordinary.
IMG_8710
Oct '16 - Table Cape Tulip Farm
IMG_1114
Nov '16 - Bruny Island
IMG_7394
Dec '16 - Burnie
IMG_7934
Jan '17 - Bay of Fires
IMG_8280
Feb '17 - The Quiet Cone
IMG_8593
Mar '17 - Ashgrove Cheese Farm
IMG_0934
Apr '17 - Overlooking Mt Wellington

I wouldn't have been able to visit all of these beautiful places 
if I didn't take that chance. 

So, you think you know Tassie?

Think again.

:)


Love
Liv
xx






You May Also Like

0 comments